General Category > Moose's Tech Corner

Getting ready for winter

(1/2) > >>

themoose:
For those of us who live in the more northern climes it's getting close to the time when we have to start thinking of what to do to get our rides ready for that long hard winter. I really don't drive my car in the winter so I try to do my best to make the old girl as comfortable as possible for the long hibernation. Most things are pretty straight forward and those of us who live in the cold regions have the routine pretty well down pat but it's always good just to have a brief refresher on the most important things that should be done. One of the those things is trying to keep the battery up to snuff while its in storage so I've included an article that I found that  really goes into depth on that subject and details how to keep the battery charged properly. Just click on the link in the PDF file in the battery section to read all about it.

Moose

EDNY:
Great stuff!

TFoch:
Great info Moose thanks for posting.

62131:
Changing the oil before winter storage really makes sense, I never really thought about it like that before now, I've always waited until spring, This is really good information here.

TFoch:
Moose,
Do you put yours on blocks to avoid flat spots on the tires?
Tom

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version