Miscellaneous > Members Builds - Stocker -Streetrod - Ratrod - LowRider

1934 Chevrolet Australian Holden Roadster

<< < (2/17) > >>

sixball:
The amazing part of this build for me is that it went from a beautiful  "restored" stock car to a beautiful street rod without butchering anything. I think the entire original rolling chassis was spared. There is much of the build on the HAMB. Top quality ingredients all the way.

RoarsRods:
Thanks guys for all your positive comments! It feels great to get good recognition as these other sites like the O.C.D. VCCA Knitting Club and the Termites and Bowties have NO response for weeks on end!
Doing my best with my 34 Chevy Roadster build and my 34 Ford Sedan to have no date period for these builds!
Thanks Ed my garage is 30’x52’ with 12’ ceilings clear spanning the 30’ with no columns or steel! I did a strong back ceiling with purlins which gives me 14’ wide x 52’ long attic space with 6’ high collar ties for ease of walking! Very similar to old barns design!
Here’s a few pictures of my progress in my shop! Also I build and make all my jigs and rotisserie to work smart in my shop!

Thanks Sixball and yes.your correct! I still have the whole complete total restored 34 Chevy Standard running and drivetrain with many other parts that I did not use with my Roadster build and now up for sale! It could easily make a nice all wooden body Speedster!

RoarsRods

TFoch:
Great looking roadster. You're not too far from me so maybe we'll see you at a show or cruise sometime.

sixball:
It fits here better than the other sites you mentioned. They have a narrower view but it's their view. We don't pick at each other here . It's almost like a Disney movie, "Thumper, What did your father tell you this morning?"

62131:
Shop is very nice too

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version