General Category > Wood & Framing Section

wood skeleton blue prints?

<< < (6/6)

62131:
RC  I might be interested in making the trip with you, I live in south central Ky. but my mother lives in So. Indiana and I'm up there once a month or so. I will be there over the holidays for a few days, maybe we can work something out if the weather is not to bad. Would it be ok to bring a friend.   

madmike3434:

--- Quote from: RCstang on December 04, 2014, 06:58:14 AM ---He said that I didn't need to buy anything to come visit his shop.  I asked about a instructions for assembling the wood and he said, "I don't write books.  But if you have a question just call me."

Anyone in the area want to make a roadtrip?  With Christmas fast approaching and then winter, maybe a spring trip would work.

Mike, that is a ridiculous amount of wood in the frame of these cars.

--- End quote ---

In my build on SHAZZBOTT A 1935 CHEVROLET ROADSTER I show the wood in detail, just the seat back and the rumble seat lid hold more than enough wood.  The door frames are wood as is the whole floor from the seat forward..   My 35 coupe holds more wood than the roadster I have just never had it torn down that far to expose it.

These cars , the 1935 standard series Chevrolets are the last of the wood framed Chevrolets.

mike         8)

vette59jdwl:
 OK i am back not sure if this is a good thing  I have all the wood out of our 32 chev roadster.The wood up under the cowl is BAD BAD BAD the piece that crosses is BAD BAD BAD so that is thre3e pieces i could guess and that is probably what i am going to do,as for the rest i have been contemplation making a copier so i can copy what i have Does anyone out here in Cyber space have any 32 chevy wood drawings  thanks wayner OH by the way thank you ED

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version