Classified - VEHICLES for Sale - Wanted > Pre-30's Chevy/GM VEHICLES FOR SALE - WANTED

1926 buick roadster hot rod $24,000

(1/4) > >>

ghost28:
I am gonna list the Buick to shake the tree and see if there is any interest in it.. Of course members of the rusty bowtie group will get pricing consideration

madmike3435:
Ghost, my question is , why sell the Buick an extremely unusual and good looking build.  Has a lot of sweat equity in it.

I think its your signature build.

mike        8)

ghost28:

--- Quote from: madmike3435 on April 16, 2017, 10:47:24 PM ---Ghost, my question is , why sell the Buick an extremely unusual and good looking build.  Has a lot of sweat equity in it.

I think its your signature build.

mike        8)

--- End quote ---
  I think you are right. I might have to rethink this whole idea.

sammons:
Ghost, Only you will know if it's the right thing to do. Sometimes it's just about the build, very cool and unusual for sure. But you never can tell what the next build holds for you. No judgement here, I've built and sold a lot of them even though I really liked them. I only have one I truley miss and DIDN'T want to sell. It still haunts me, and not because it was anything special, perfect or expensive.  It just suited me perfect, (my black '57). 
Just do what you feel deep down! ;)

FATnLOW:
List the pros and cons of selling your  Buick.......And don't come  back and beat your self up if you sell it ...and don't  say to your self ......could've, should've ,would've .... kept it...sold it or did this or did that...been through this many times on selling a car  I should have kept...just be happy with what ever decision you make...and if it turns out to be a bad decision ..you'll get over it.......

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version