Miscellaneous > Garage Gripes

Atmospheric River, Bomb Cyclone

<< < (2/13) > >>

sammons:
Bbbrrrr🥶    I thought you were going to get stuck again when that Jeep in front of you slowed down and got a bit out of shape there😁 
Thanks for posting! My firestick ain't loading Youtube on the tv, watch it on my phone half the time anyway.

Rattiac:
 I thought I was gonna run into him. Had no brakes for a second and luckily I was able to carry momentum through it as he cleared the drift.

sixball:
I wish I had video of the two guys on quads I ran out of here last week. Playin in the snow tearing the Hell out of my road 1 1/2 miles past the NO TRESPASSING signs they of course didn't see.  ::)  Then they called me names & threatened me. Good for them they didn't make a move to carry out their threats. Good for me too in the long run.

It took the sheriff over 1/2 hour to call me back to say they couldn't find us. It was over by then.  >:(

sammons:
Reason one for carrying. When seconds count....Leo maybe a long time coming.

We are suppose to get another deep freeze saturday night thru tuesday🥴  Not looking forward to that.

sixball:
It was very tense and they definitely crossed the line more than once. The don't know how close they came. I was able to keep some distance and give them time calm down. It ended well.

We may get a little more snow Saturday but not much. Supposed to get up to 40 tomorrow.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version