Classified - VEHICLES for Sale - Wanted > Pre-30's Chevy/GM VEHICLES FOR SALE - WANTED

28 Touring....

(1/2) > >>

PBRmeASAP:
I really hate to have to do this, but ever get a chance to get your second most wanted car (my 32 5 window was my most wanted).  Well it's been offered to me and I just don't have the room for another car, so sadly I have to sell my 28.  For some reason i can't find new pics, but here's a decent one

It wasn't running at this pic, but it's fully functional now. Titled in my name.
The blown motor is heading into my coupe, but have a 65K 283 that will be going in place in a few weeks.  Pretty much everything is new.  Roll bar is bolt in, so comes out easy and now has a tonneau cover in place.
No it's not perfect, but at the perfect point of finishing to your liking.  I would consider selling no motor/trans if someone wanted to change out the SBC and 4 speed.
If anyone is really serious, i can give a brake down of everything on it, pics of the complete build
It's winter here in Wisconsin, worst time to try to sell something like this, but wanted to throw it here first before messing with ebay.
I think 12K is a fair price, it's only has about 1500 miles since i got it driving.  It's heading to World of Wheels this weekend so don't worry if i can't get back to you right away.

TFoch:

--- Quote from: PBRmeASAP on February 18, 2014, 09:58:11 PM ---I really hate to have to do this, but ever get a chance to get your second most wanted car (my 32 5 window was my most wanted).  Well it's been offered to me and I just don't have the room for another car, so sadly I have to sell my 28.
--- End quote ---
I have to ask, what brand 32 5 Window are you getting?
Tom

PBRmeASAP:
Got awhile back...But Chevy of course....

been in my family since '58.
Only looking to sell the tub because my second most wanted it with in grasp (not the coupe another one of dads cars), i just need the room

PBRmeASAP:
Runs great in the snow....

PBRmeASAP:
Bring this back up, as it's gotta go, i need the room
Blower motor and trans are not included, but i have a rebuild '68 327 with a comp cams 268 kit installed.

reasonable offers considered

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version