General Category > General Discussion - Intros

Front fender brace

<< < (3/7) > >>

munch:
Now I just have to find them.  I got one for the passenger side that is in pretty good shape, but I need on for the driver's side.

62131 do you not run with them on your car?

chopper526:
Munch, if you're not already aware of it, try:  searchtempest.com You can search, virtually craigslist nation-wide with just a few clicks.

munch:
I was not, thanks Chopper...

62131:

--- Quote from: munch on January 24, 2019, 12:25:35 PM ---Now I just have to find them.  I got one for the passenger side that is in pretty good shape, but I need on for the driver's side.

--- End quote ---

You are talking about the ones chopper posted a picture of? Not at this time, I knew they went under the front fenders and I assumed they were only used on cars with the spare tire wells in the fenders to support the weight of the spare. I replaced my fenders with fiberglass ones. If they need to be there to support the fenders I guess ill have to figure out how they mount.

EDNY:

--- Quote from: 62131 on January 24, 2019, 05:21:16 PM ---
--- Quote from: munch on January 24, 2019, 12:25:35 PM ---Now I just have to find them.  I got one for the passenger side that is in pretty good shape, but I need on for the driver's side.

--- End quote ---

You are talking about the ones chopper posted a picture of? Not at this time, I knew they went under the front fenders and I assumed they were only used on cars with the spare tire wells in the fenders to support the weight of the spare. I replaced my fenders with fiberglass ones. If they need to be there to support the fenders I guess ill have to figure out how they mount.

--- End quote ---

I don't have them on my 34 coupe...it has thick fiberglass fenders.  The fiberglass fenders on my 33 coupe are thin...so I'm going to laminate some braces into the fenders.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version