Classified - PARTS For Sale - Wanted > Other Manufacturer PARTS Wanted/For Sale

Wanted Old School aluminum Centerline aluminum wheels

(1/2) > >>

EDNY:
Want to run wider tires up front now that I have fenders.

Removed the two uni-lug 15X4 (15X3.5?) wheels with 5.60-15 tires now looking for (2) Centerline style aluminum wheels 15X5 or 15X6 with 5 on 4-3/4" lug pattern (GM) to match the rear aluminum riveted perimeter pattern (pic 4).

FYI: Used BMW aluminum wheels spacers to cover the uni-lug bolt pattern

ghost28:
i just sold a set of 4 about 2 weeks ago

EDNY:

--- Quote from: ghost28 on December 15, 2017, 10:10:53 AM ---i just sold a set of 4 about 2 weeks ago

--- End quote ---

Just don't make it worse and say you sold them for $10 each ;D

28chevyguy:
I actually think I have what you are looking for .    I will get a picture and measure them for you next time I go to my shop ... if you are still looking .    I believe I have 3 matching . 

EDNY:

--- Quote from: 28chevyguy on January 20, 2018, 12:59:12 PM ---I actually think I have what you are looking for .    I will get a picture and measure them for you next time I go to my shop ... if you are still looking .    I believe I have 3 matching .

--- End quote ---

From what I learned the wheels I need are normally 15X7 and they are made by Centerline and/or American Racing (Outlaw).  The American racing has a slight ridge along the the rivet perimeter and the Centerlines are smooth (preferred but not a big deal).

I can get (2) new American racing wheels delivered for under $200.  One guy about 3 hrs from me wants to trade my narrow wheels for his 15X7 Centerlines and they match my rear wheels perfectly...my only concern is that his are the uni-lug style with oval shaped holes.....from what I hear not a big deal.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version