Miscellaneous > Garage Gripes

Afghanistan

(1/2) > >>

chopper526:
This guy Biden has really lost his mind. And now Pelosi will not allow the names of the 13 Service members who were killed to be read on the senate floor.

sixball:
Probably the House floor but she may be trying to run the Senate too. Why would she do that?

I have some fear for Biden. His sole success since taking office has been to prove that he is not fit for the job. Now even democrats are seeing it and his approval ratings are falling. A problem here is that his ratings are better than Kamala's and she is next in line a step ahead of Nancy. We can't depend on something like the Nixon, Agnew, Ford deal from the '70s because Agnew resigned. Kamala won't. Nixon chose Ford for the VP slot but Nixon was not a total incompetent. Biden would have to read it off the teleprompter. Ford was approved by both the House & Senate. I don't think there is a person in the country that would be approved by both houses. At this time anyone chosen by congress to be president would not meet with approval from any significant number of the people.

My fear for Biden is that there are probably people in his party plotting his removal by whatever means could further their anti-American agenda. The "never let a crisis go to waste" group of democrats is a ruthless bunch and Hillary is still pissed.

62131:
Let's put Trump back in office  He tells it like it is plus more :o 

sixball:
 :)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3HmFnp-jgfw

EDNY:
Let's see..if Biden gets booted, Kamala takes over, if she gets booted, Pelosi takes over.  2022 is important!

A lot of folks are scraping off their Biden bumper stickers!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version