Miscellaneous > Outdoors Area: Hunting, Fishing, Firearms, Camping, Hobbies, Videos etc

Opening the Range!

<< < (2/6) > >>

EDNY:
Get ya some of this...pretty darn quiet...the 22short makes a lot more noise.

BTW: If you have a heavy barrel 10/22...even less noise with the CCI Quiet ammo.

sixball:
Thanks, I'll try and find some of that. Pretty slim pickings' around here right now. It trickles in to the stores and they limit sales and it is gone fast. I talked to an old couple, I'm only 76, who make the rounds of the local shops and buy their 1 box daily limit of 22LR at each place that has it. They have the delivery schedule down and when each store puts ammo on the shelf. I guess they have to mask up now.  ::) It's funny seeing people wearing masks buying guns and ammo.  ;D

EDNY:
CCI sells their ammo online...not cheap.   

https://www.cci-ammunition.com/rimfire/cci/

Our local Walmarts have been getting a lot of 22LR ammo.

sixball:
Thanks I ordered some to try.  ;D

EDNY:

--- Quote from: sixball on August 02, 2021, 05:17:22 PM ---Thanks I ordered some to try.  ;D

--- End quote ---

Wouldn't mind trying some of the "Segmented Hollow Point" Quiet...let me know how you make out. FYI the higher you raise the muzzle the more noise they make....makes sense the sound waves will expand more.

Hope they recoil enough in the 10/22 to cycle...if not just pull the lever back manually.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version