Miscellaneous > Members Builds - Stocker -Streetrod - Ratrod - LowRider

What truck is this?

<< < (3/3)

Essex_29:
Thank you all for the help, for looking and trying!

As I live a few hundred miles from the Russian border, there's a good chance that the cab is Russian.
 It looks odd with its chunky "forehead" line. Most American truck cabs looks sleaker. To me, the single
windshield is kinda ugly, I might make it a two part windshield just because I think it would look
better. It would help that rof line too. IF I ever get energy to make something from it. Also, I measured
 the seating position in my Caprice, and decided this cab needs to be lengthened about 12" to make for
a decent seating position. 6" in the cowl and 6" lengthened doors, maybe.

I'll likely aqcuire a '74 Pontiac LeMans frame when the snow melts, so that might be the title used
for the build. And it's going to be a rat rod style fast build. So in other words, the make of the cab
is not critical knowledge, but it would be nice to know, of course.

Sorry, can't really get any more decent pics of the cab for the moment being as it's surrounded by
parts and junk from my current project. When I build a car, I tend to save everything until I am positive that
I don't need the old stuff.

sammons:
Well at least its got good lines for what ever you build out of it.

sixball:
I'm still poking around. I didn't see anything Russian but it may have been a secret cold war production.  :o It is not Diamond -T. When you get the chance to take more pictures it may help.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version