General Category > General Discussion - Intros

a responsible adult

<< < (3/3)

32chevy vett:
This june I'll be 71. My son was at the house the other night. He told me. I'am going to be 50 in 3 years. Why don't we take a week off .
With the boys and canoe the Allagash  or the upper Connecticut. Fishing and camping for 80 or 90 miles. I told him sounds good to me.
So I will be giving up the cars for week.

EDNY:

--- Quote from: 32chevy vett on March 01, 2013, 12:30:33 PM ---This june I'll be 71. My son was at the house the other night. He told me. I'am going to be 50 in 3 years. Why don't we take a week off .
With the boys and canoe the Allagash  or the upper Connecticut. Fishing and camping for 80 or 90 miles. I told him sounds good to me.
So I will be giving up the cars for week.

--- End quote ---

Good for you! BTW our NY dictator Governor is taking our guns away and now requires me to go through a background check to buy "one" bullet.  But he plans on lowering hunting/fishing license fees for both resident and non residents.  He also wants to make the license good for a 12 month period beginning when it is actually purchased instead of the current fiscal date setup. P.S. still hate the guy very (very) much!

62131:
This November I will turn 58 and feeling like I'm still 30 except for moving a little slower getting up and down. Still have late nights in the shop and on the neighbors patio having a few adult beverages and eating something off the grill.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version