Author Topic: The real reason they want you to hate Trump  (Read 2330 times)

EDNY

• Bowtie Admin
  • Master Deluxe
The real reason they want you to hate Trump
« on: August 16, 2020, 09:39:49 AM »
Watch it before it's deleted...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sMLNbLohcMM
33 Chevy 5 Window, 34 Chevy 3 Window, 37 Chevy 4dr sedan

sixball

• Master Deluxe
Re: The real reason they want you to hate Trump
« Reply #1 on: August 16, 2020, 10:15:51 AM »
Thank you EDNY, That's it in a nutshell. Too bad we are considered the nuts.
Have any of you ben surveyed? Did you tell them the truth? I don't tell anyone that I don't know who has my phone number the truth. I don't do any surveys on line. When someone shows up at my door I'm more concerned about my rights than theirs. They have the right to be somewhere else.
The probability of life originating from accident is comparable to the probability of the unabridged dictionary resulting from an explosion in a printing shop.  Edwin Conklin

EDNY

• Bowtie Admin
  • Master Deluxe
« Reply #2 on: August 16, 2020, 09:25:23 PM »
I'm not a conspiracy person but think about it, the Democrats wasted 40 million on the nearly 3 year Russian investigation - proven to be a hoax. Impeached the President along party lines over an official conversation. The Democrats (and some Republicans) have been attacking Trump continuously before and after his election...I mean really attacking him. If he burps they call him a racist.

The U.S. National Institutes of Health (NIH) had funded the controversial Wuhan Institute of Virology (Wuhan, China)....the same place where the COVID virus is believed to have originated.  It's no secret that China has been called out and paying up to the US...first time in many years.  Trump has interrupted China's goal of world dominance. Is it just a coincidence that when China discovered the virus - they restricted travel within and into China, but didn't inform the US and allowed Chinese to fly to the US?

The Democrats are only talking about the virus and Trump, not talking about how great the economy was before the virus, how employment and manufacturing increased under Trump.  The Democrats won't condemn or even acknowledge the violence in Portland or Chicago.

Trump has three groups attacking him, the Democrats, RINO's and the media.  For example go to the Yahoo News page,  look at the stories...I'll give you $5 for each positive Trump article and you give me $1 for each negative one.  I would be rich in no time.

This virus is an important issue but it's not the only important issue facing our country... hopefully the virus will be under control shortly so we can focus back on the accomplishments we made before the virus situation.

Sorry for rambling on....but this upcoming election is VERY IMPORTANT...if the Left wins...say goodbye to everything that makes America Great.

• Master Deluxe
« Reply #3 on: August 16, 2020, 09:33:39 PM »
Sending this link to all my democratic friends ;D the morons 

themoose

• Bowtie Moderator
  • Master Deluxe
« Reply #4 on: August 17, 2020, 08:57:29 AM »
Well said ED and I totally agree!!!!!!!!!!
Too soon we get old too late we get smart. One out of two ain’t bad 8)

sixball

• Master Deluxe
« Reply #5 on: August 17, 2020, 11:46:40 AM »
This is the only time I remember National, state, and local death tolls being posted constantly on all media. If we have to see it we should be able to compare it to other causes of death and we should be able to know that COVID is THE CAUSE of each death attributed to it and the numbers are right. That is not the case now.

The virus is out there it will probably never go away unless it is absorbed into a broader virus group or developes a natural enemy that eats it. All we have done so far is to try and slow down infections with masks and isolation. We will still all be exposed at some point. A vaccine is the true protection and progress on that is moving at lightning speed compared to polio which did happen when most of us were young. How many different Polio vaccines did you take? When the the March if Dimes found it's self without out a cause to keep all of those people employed they morphed over to fight birth defects, something so broad it will never be "solved". I'm not saying they don't do GOD's work just that they will never be unemployed. I don't see these newly forming COVID groups and many of the rules going away either. By our compliance the various government agencies have broadened their power and control to be used whenever it helps their causes. The Dems have gained great power from this virus and will likely be able to use it to steel the Presidency.

If the mail in election is the mess we expect it may not be completely settled by January 20th. With Trump not officially reelected and Biden not officially elected the Speaker of the House becomes President. She will be in the White house and Who will be in Congress? We may never know. Now there's a conspiracy theory for you!  ;D
The probability of life originating from accident is comparable to the probability of the unabridged dictionary resulting from an explosion in a printing shop.  Edwin Conklin

EDNY

• Bowtie Admin
  • Master Deluxe
« Reply #6 on: August 17, 2020, 12:50:19 PM »
The media is reporting "new cases" daily...which is being confused with "positive test results" . Of course we will see more positive results because we are doing more testing than any other country.  The death rate isn't increasing...Gov Cuomo here in NY already killed most of the seniors.

Heard one recent story where two ladies were waiting in line for Covid testing, became impatient and left before any tests.  So they go back the next day, provide their names and were told their test results already came back positive.  Some of the test results come back wrong

https://www.mysuncoast.com/2020/07/19/concerns-arise-some-receive-positive-covid-results-never-got-tested/

The longer the Left can attack Trump with Covid..the less time we talk about what's working under his Presidency.
« Last Edit: August 17, 2020, 05:33:22 PM by EDNY »

sixball

• Master Deluxe
« Reply #7 on: August 17, 2020, 04:48:15 PM »
I was tested Wednesday so I could have an angiogram Thursday. They did the test and sent me home. I went back the next morning and right into the prep room. They didn't take my temp, ask if I had symptoms, or tell me my test results. I assume it was negative. The day before they took my wife's temp but not mine. We were holding hands so maybe they got them both.  :)

chopper526

• Master Deluxe
« Reply #8 on: August 18, 2020, 09:24:04 AM »
The demoncrats this a political issue right up until election. It's time to open up....everything. Wear a mask and social distance where and when you can, use common sense and make your own decisions.
Tighten it up til it strips, then back it off a quarter turn

sixball

• Master Deluxe
« Reply #9 on: August 18, 2020, 12:38:32 PM »
If you can protest in person you can vote in person. If you have to show you photo ID to check out a library book you should show a photo ID to vote. Under the new 100% Democrat all mail voting system in the Nevada primary election tens of thousands of ballots were sent out to people who are dead or no longer live here. Some were returned, some are still missing and some were filled out by others. How many? We will never know because it is not in the interest of the ruling Democrat party. This is a state where non=citizens have been voting illegally for over 20 years and where statewide contests are often settled by fewer than 100 votes. No recounts if the Dem appears to have won. 

LINK SECTION - FEEL FREE TO SUGGEST ANY LINKS (YOURS INCLUDED).

OTHER FORUMS

AMERICAN DREAM CARS
CANADIAN RODDER FORUM
CHEVY 348/409 (W) Engine Forum
Classic Shop Talk
Inliners International
Killbillet Rat Rod Forum
LAY IT LOW
METAL MEET FORUM
The H.A.M.B.
Vintage Chevrolet Club of America

CHEVY PARTS SOURCES

AMERICAN ANTIQUE AUTO PARTS
ALBANY COUNTY FASTENERS (SS NUTS/BOLTS etc)
AN PLUMBING FITTINGS/ADAPTERS ETC
1933-1935 Buy/Sell Chevy Parts
BOB’S CLASSIC AUTO GLASS (& rubber seals) Ask for Forum Discount
BOWTIE REPRODUCTIONS
Chevs of the 40’s Parts
Chevy Supply of Assonet
Classic Fabrication
Dropped Axles & Axle Reference Site
Early Chevrolet Parts
EMS Auto Parts
Exhaust Parts – Including Oval Pipe
GLEN RARICK (LaFargeville, NY) Vintage Chevy Parts
Hamby Motors – Vintage Parts SC
HEMMINGS MOTOR NEWS
HOTRODDERS.COM CLASSIFIED
I&I 1929-1954 Chevrolet Reproduction Parts
JULIANO’S HOT ROD PARTS
McNichols PERFORATED METAL SUPPLIER
METRO Rubber Restoration Parts & Weather-Stripping
OBSOLETE CHEVY PARTS CO.
OLD CHEVY TRUCKS (Parts)
PERFORMANCE DYNAMICS SPEED SHOP (EFI & Misc AN Fittings)
REPAIR CONNECTOR STORE
Restoration Specialties & Supply, Inc
RESTORATION SUPPLY COMPANY
ROCKAUTO "Search retailmenot.com for discount codes"
ROCKY MOUNTAIN RELICS
Smooth steel running boards for classic cars and trucks
Rock Valley Antique & Street Rod Parts
Silver Spittoon Antiques
Steele Rubber Parts
STRAPWORKS.COM
Superior Glass Works
SURPLUS CENTER misc electrical, hydraulics etc
The Filling Station – Vintage Chevy & GMC Parts
TAIL LIGHT KING
TRADERVAR Auto Gauges & Test Equip
VINTAGE PARTS CLUB

TECH LINKS – REFERENCE & MISC

1931 Chevrolet
1932 Chevrolet
BCC Bin Look Up
BCC Bin Look Up (#2)
Bergeson Universal Steering
CHEVROLET HISTORY 1916-1942
CHEVY MANIA
CHEVROLET Model Identification Charts
Chevrolet Production Figures
CHEVY TALK
Chevy Thunder (Great SBC Fuel Injection Reference Site)
CLASSIFIED SEARCH
CLIPS & FASTENERS
COMPNINE Total VIN Decoder
CRAIGSLIST SEARCH TEMPEST
DAVE's Small-Body HEI’s
DeCode This VIN Decoder FREE ONE
ENGINE BUILDER MAGAZINE
Engine RPM Calculator
GearHead EFI Forums
GM Gen III+ Engine Crank Spacing & Interchange
GM TH-200-R4 Transmission
HOT RODDER JOURNAL
LeBaron Bonney Company-Vintage Car Interior
McPherson 4 Year College Degree - Automotive Restoration
MILLER TIG Welding Calculator
NATIONAL DO NOT CALL REGISTRY
New England Chrome Plating
OBD2 ENGINE CODES
OLD CAR ADVERTISING – CHEVROLET INDEX
OLD CHEVY PICTURES BY YEAR
PERFORMANCE DYNAMICS SPEED SHOP (EFI & Misc AN Fittings)
SEMA Action Network BREAKING NEWS
SMALL BLOCK CHEVY ENGINE SUFFIX CODES
StoveBolt
TEAM 208 MOTORSPORTS Custom Wiring, Tuning, EFI
The12Volt - Free Vehicle Wiring, Relay Diagrams, and Technical Information
The Filling Station - Classic Chevrolet Tech Articles

Website Free Tracking
Stats Of Website
Flag Counter
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal