Miscellaneous > Outdoors Area: Hunting, Fishing, Firearms, Camping, Hobbies, Videos etc

Changes to Pay Pal agreement

<< < (2/2)

EDNY:
Here's another change:

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/venmo-paypal-zelle-must-report-600-transactions-irs-rcna11260

If a relative loans you $600 via Paypal...it's reported as income to the IRS. They may say non business transactions don't apply but I already experienced this...returned the money from a Canadian friend that wanted me to pay his vehicle transport fee for him here in the US.

All as Biden hires 87,000 more IRS agents TO HELP US!

Anyone that votes for a Democrat should be deported ;D

62131:
My son's girlfriend sales things on Ebay, she received a notice she has to pay taxes anything over $600.00 Way to go DoDo Joe >:(

sixball:
I have been looking for alternatives to Pay Pal & eBay who owns them. There are not a lot of good choices for buyers except that credit card purchases are safer. A problem is that eBay has pushed the sellers to only accept Pay Pal. I also learned that you should not connect your bank account to Pay Pal. If you do and there is an issue with them they can freeze your account & possibly take what they think is theirs.

I have not been able to find out if ALL purchases with my Pay Pal Extras MasterCard fall under the Pay Pal terms of use. That is the only credit card I have that is in my name only. I may replace it is I can find a card that is not woke.

Rattiac:
I'll probably be shutting down my account after a few car parts are paid for.  >:(

I've enacted a policy of my own.  No recoveries for any burden supporters. 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version