Miscellaneous > Members Builds - Stocker -Streetrod - Ratrod - LowRider

1933 Chevy Cabriolet

<< < (2/62) > >>

EDNY:
You have a nice looking shop to work on your project. I made a small 1-1/2 car space inside my barn..insulated, heated but still has a gravel floor. (Might pour a floor this year).

How do you heat your shop?

Ed

themoose:
Tom
That is a nice workshop....Looks like your a pretty good carpenter too. 8) Good work!
Moose

TFoch:
Six years ago we put on an addition to our ranch.  It has a 3 stall garage at ground level with a small apartment on the second level for my Mom and Dad.  I have two of the stalls for my workshop and my parents get the other stall for their car.  My wife is kind enough to park her SUV outside through the winter so I can use both stalls for my project.  It's heated with a ceiling Modine "Hot Dawg" natural gas heater (wife bought me for Christmas 3 years ago).  I have enough room for my sandblast cabinet, mig welder, drill presses and other tools.  My dad is a retired tin knocker so in the cellar of the original house we have a 4' finger brake, 3' shear, 3' rolling pins, bead roller and my shrinker stretcher.  I'm a lucky guy!

TFoch:
Welded the last cross member in for the rear shock mounts and used the two engine stands I have to make a chassis rotisserie.  Now I can clean and paint the chassis and start assembly.

themoose:
Tom

That rear cross member looks just fine. Your idea for the rotisserie must have something to do with your YANKEE ingenuity! :D

Moose

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version