General Category > General Discussion - Intros

Lets play with Photoshop....

<< < (2/47) > >>

Senior31:
Okay,  one more example.  Someone wanted to see what an A pillar on a 33 would look like laid back 10° so I made him this.  If anyone has any requests don't hesitate to ask.

-Justin

cocobolo:
Email sent to you Senior31.

Senior31:
cocobolo,

I am not done, but I wanted to give you a little sneak peek.  I chopped it 2" and dropped the car about 4".  I also changed the rake to about 1°.  Like I said it is not finished, but wanted to let you know I am working on it.  I hope to do some more this weekend with the other views and a couple different wheel/tire combos.

FATnLOW:
senior..can you block out the rear  windows  to give it the sedan delivery appearance,,, very nifty...FATnLOW

cocobolo:

--- Quote from: Senior31 on March 07, 2014, 11:13:03 AM ---cocobolo,

I am not done, but I wanted to give you a little sneak peek.  I chopped it 2" and dropped the car about 4".  I also changed the rake to about 1°.  Like I said it is not finished, but wanted to let you know I am working on it.  I hope to do some more this weekend with the other views and a couple different wheel/tire combos.

--- End quote ---
Wow!  Thank you!  I'm most impressed.  Yes, if you could block the back window that would be good.

I know you said you had difficulty with paint, but red would be nice if it's possible.  Thank you again, it's looking great!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version